Picnic Box Lunches – The Perfect Social Distance Catering Solution!
Picnic provides socially responsible, self-contained, all-in-one onsite meals to accommodate current catering standards. Since October of 2000, Picnic has provided small- to large-scale orders of Box Lunches for companies, organizations, houses of worship, hospitals, university events and more throughout the Galleria, Greenway, Rice Village, downtown and Texas Medical Center areas.
Our individually-packaged Box Lunches are ideal for social distancing and help to provide a safer, more convenient shared dining experience. Box Lunch orders can be placed as late as the day before an event and can be picked up from Picnic on Bissonnet near S. Shepherd or delivered. Orders of 50 or more Box Lunches require 48 hours’ notice.
Free delivery is provided for 20 or more Box Lunches delivered to locations within five miles of Rice Village.
Box Lunches are only $10.95 each and each Box Lunch includes:
- Sandwich (see just below for choices)
- House-cut fresh fruit cup
- Individually-wrapped cookie: chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal-raisin or New York Lemon
- Bag of chips: 11 varieties available
- Individually wrapped pickle spear
- Individually wrapped plastic silverware with napkin, salt and pepper
- Two (one for before, one for after) Fresh-Nap moist towelettes
- A Peppermint Starlight mint
- Chicken Salad
- Roasted Turkey
- Roast Beef
- Ham & Swiss
- Pork Tenderloin
- Tuna Salad
- Egg Salad
- Pimento Cheese
- Char-grilled Veggie
- Shrimp Salad (+$1.00)
Each Box Lunch is individually packaged, safely produced and labeled with the type of sandwich.
ALL BOX LUNCHES ARE MADE AT PICNIC THE SAME DAY THEY’RE DELIVERED. No pre-made lunches or the “industry standard” stockpiling of pre-made sandwiches.
All bread and cookies are made fresh daily in-house at Picnic.
Please call us at (713) 524-0201 if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!